[Wolves] Open source report writing software

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 12:21:54 BST 2005

On Thursday 23 June 2005 11:52, chris procter wrote:

> I dream of dial up, surfing the internet superhighway
> at a blisteringly fast 56kbps, wow, how great would
> that be, the internet as its meant to be enjoyed with
> images and everything! I hear theres loads of software
> on the internet you can download for free, it must be
> a generational thing, if I start the download now by
> time my grandchildrens grandchildren are around it
> will be ready to install..

Who remembers that glitzy promo you got when you loaded the first releases of
Win98 "Feel the power of the Internet, Instant communication and
Entertainment" all on a dial-up no Broad Band then!

> I use GPRS and bluetooth to connect my laptop to the
> internet via my mobile, I normally get around 28kbps,
> luckily I pay by the meg not the minute, and I have
> something rather better here at work.

It just proves the old saying "There's always someone worse off than you" :D

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,