[Wolves] Re: LugRadioEvent

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Mon Jun 27 14:16:23 BST 2005

> >Low points, missing Mark Shuttleworth while
> watching
> >the above talks, but hey you've met one cosmonaut
> >you've met them all.
> >
> low points missing some cool talks because I was
> seeing my first
> cosmonaut

I was given my school prize for physics (a few years
ago now, we had to work for our prizes when I was a
lad, not like these young people today) by Helen
Sharman Britains one and only person in space.

This post bought to you courtesy of Dublin Institute
of Technology, like MIT but with more Guinness....

chris