[Wolves] Re: LugRadioEvent

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Mon Jun 27 17:38:01 BST 2005

> So was the other bloke (Michael Foale) a
> not-actually-all-that-british-person (just like Greg
> Rudeski in Tennis?)

I'd forgotten him, though I'm sure Helen Sharman was
first, and he doesn't count as a cosmonaut :-)

> > This post bought to you courtesy of Dublin
> Institute
> > of Technology, like MIT but with more Guinness....
>
> Good luck in prison, which I hear is your next stop
> ;)

It will be when I introduce the person who built these
servers to an alternate use for DECAlphas (twice as
wide as your standard PC!). I'm not having a good day.

And I'm being rained on by a leaky air conditioning
unit. In the server room. Which is so hot I have to go
  outside in the sun to cool off.

And theres no coffee.

And I got sunburnt walking here.

Did I mention my not very fun day?

> David.

chris "caffine withdrawel" procter

p.s. GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!