[Wolves] OT: 2 Live8 tickets possibly available - Hyde Park this Saturday 2nd July

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 21:15:19 BST 2005

Hello everyone,

In a move that will please Mr Turpin, and annoy Bob Geldolf.....

My sister appears willing to sell her pair of tickets to the Live8
concert in Hyde Park this Saturday.

She doesn't know how much they are worth, and I can't guarantee that she
will sell them. However, if anyone is interested in can you email me how
much you're willing to pay (and a contact number) and I'll pass your
contact details onto her. If she then decides to sell, she (or I) will
get in touch and sort out the details.

Thanks

David.
--