[Wolves] Not exactly Linux but definitely Freedom!

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:55:33 BST 2005

It amazes me that the cost to us, the poor old end user, seems to rise
every week.  Yet not a day goes by without somebody in this wonderful
government of ours stating that people are not putting enough away for
their pension.  Has it not occurred to them to ask why?  Perhaps
people simply don't have all that lovely spare cash that our great and
good MP's have?  So how are those self same people going to be able to
pay for an ID card just to live in thier own country.

Something is going on behind the scenes because this whole ID card
idea is fatally flawed.  So why is it being pushed so hard?  What is
it masking?

Come the revolution :-)

--
Take care.