[Wolves] OT: 2 Live8 tickets possibly available - Hyde Park this Saturday 2nd July

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Jun 28 11:06:30 BST 2005

Peter Cannon wrote:

>While I feel sorry for the people & animals they represent I just want to get
>on with shopping its bad enough fighting the crowds without having a
>collection boxes shoved up your nose every two minutes.

This is a major problem with charity in this country.  They seem to want
to make you feel sorry for someone and then part with cash.

want to help kids with cancer?  of course you pissing well do but you!
but that doesn't mean you want to put a few hard earned in a collection
box held by a spotty teenager and granny on an asbo.

there must be better ways of raising finance and awareness than that.

sparkes