[Wolves] Best broadband upload rate

kev adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Thu Jun 30 20:53:49 BST 2005

On Thursday 30 Jun 2005 16:41, Kevanf1 wrote:
> I gave Xandros 3 a go the other day....hmmmm, now they have improved
> since I was a beta tester for them.  Everything just worked.  I have
> to say that if anybody asks for a recommended Linux distro for a
> newcomer (or somebody wanting to swap from Microsoft) I will have to
> push them towards Xandros.  I still prefer my SuSE but this was very
> nice....especially watching a DVD film without having to faff about
>
> :-)
>
> Shallow?  Of course, I don't care, sorry.

Not at all - there are plenty of people who want a straight out of box
solution.  Having paid for proprietary drivers & addons is probably the only
option for a lot of computer users.  Similar to Linspire & their Click N Run
technology which would probably stick in the throat of most on the list.

How do you add new software to Xandros - isn't it debian based?
kev