[Wolves] WOLF in Firefox - ping Helen Randle

Helen Randle helen.randle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:24:52 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:53:53 +0000 (GMT), Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Helen
>
> It seems that Wolves Uni have given the WOLF a
> facelift and it can now be viewed in Firefox, I just
> had a look under Linux. It still says that you need
> IE5 or above but it works.

Thank for that, I had noticed! There was a survey a while ago that
asked for comments on WOLF, so I had a big moan about not being able
to access under anything other than IE. I don't know if it made any
difference??

> For non-Wolves Uni people, the WOLF is a rather crap
> but in some cases essential online module and general
> information resource.

And you can guarantee I won't need to use it now!!

Helen

--
"While poverty persists, there is no true freedom." - Nelson Mandela
www.makepovertyhistory.org