[Wolves] Just Bragging

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 14:41:36 GMT 2005

--- chris procter <chris-procter at talk21.com> wrote:

> > David.
> > (Still waiting for his el-cheapo Ultra5 to arrive)
>
> Mmmmmm now I wouldn't mind an Ultra, I did think
> about
> getting a Sun Blade, but my bank manager intervened.

You can get some Ultras remarkably cheap on ebay.
There were 2 Ultra 10s going from the same guy I got
mine from, I bid on the first and got it for £140, the
other one, exactly the same spec went for £110
(450MHz, 512MB, 18GB).

Theres a Sun Ultra 5, 270MHz, 256MB, 10GB & Solaris 8
going for £32 right now with about 4 hours to go.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/sun-ultra_Computing_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR10QQsacatZ160QQcatrefZC6QQfltZ9QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsadisZ200QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQcoactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

I think the Ultra 5 and 10 make great Linux boxes.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk