[Wolves] Linux Newbie Magazine

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:28:12 GMT 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:13:21 +0000, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 March 2005 15:03, Kevanf1 wrote:
>
> > Ok, I would take a look.  After ten minutes I hadn't even got the
> > front page loaded.  Life is pretty slow on dial up.... I've e-mailed
> > them asking for an attachment in PDF format.  Let's see what happens.
>
> ??? Have you signed up? you can sign up for the pdf email. Once you've signed
> up you can log in to the download area where you can get the pdf.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Peter Cannon.
> peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
> Fedora Core 3 & Suse Pro 9.2
>
> "There is every excuse for not knowing
> there is no excuse for not asking"

Yes.  That's what I did.  It starts to download straight onto the PC.
But it doesn't download it all as a PDF it started as an open download
(streamed).  I've tried it a few times I cannot get just the PDF.
Yes, I right clicked as it stated.  All that gives me is the option to
save the link.  I've e-mailed them about it.  I'll wait and see.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street