[Wolves] Scuba php calculator

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 12:29:46 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Any of you into scuba diving?
I want to write a simple php/mysql based wap site that will let me check
allowed dive times given previous dive times.
(for non-divers - there is a table that you use to calculate the amount
of Nitrogen in your body depending on depth and duration of dive.
Then you use another table to work out how much nitrogen has left your
body while you have a rest between dives.
Then you use the first set of tables again for the next dive and so on).

So, never having done this form of php/mysql manipulation - I guess the
approach is:
1) Save all the dive tables in a permanent set of Mysql records
2) Perform a lookup for given input variables
3) Output data

This all seems a bit easy, am I missing anything?