[Wolves] Now this is what I call spam

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 08:58:59 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 19:54, Tim Humpherson wrote:

> Donate all servers you've bought to each of us on this LUG group, for
> a starter? Hmmm?

I already have! to some chosen members :-)

Anyway I've sent off my bank details just waiting for the money now, mind you
I'm gonna need it theres this poor woman in Nigeria who is having a terrible
time.

We don't know how lucky we are here in the UK some of these foreign banks have
terrible systems with money in accounts that it takes years to find out who
it belongs to.

P.S.

My luck must be on the up, had another notification this morning:

THE PRESIDENCY
INVESTIGATIONS AND DEBT SETTLEMENT (SPECIAL DEPT.)
15 TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS
Tel: 234-80-23853796

Our Ref:IDSC/CBN/01/04 Date: 15th, Mar, 2005