[Wolves] Canon printers and Linux

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 00:05:58 GMT 2005

Probably because Canon knows that their products would sell better if
its drivers would work under M$ (after all M$ DOES have the monopoly,
approx 85% + globally).  I sincerely hope that there would be a power
shift and M$ start to realise that Linux or any unknown future Open
Source OS would become a serious rival to M$.

Hey, Bill, your days are about to be numbered!

Cheers,

Tim.