[Wolves] Canon printers and Linux

Jayne Heger jayneheger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:57:01 GMT 2005

> Though, to be honest, without Micro$oft would we be as far ahead in
> computing as we are now?  It's another thread so I'll stop that
> thought here.  Could be an interesting debate though.

We may have been even further ahead in computing than we are now, I
think the trouble with a monopoly is you are reliant on it and it
alone for ideas, new innovations, and in Computing that is very, very
bad.
But yes, that is a very good debate!

Anyway, did anyone see this message, I think my posts are not showing
up, so if you can see this please say so!

Regards,

Jayne