[Wolves] Ubuntu Hoary - orders being taken now

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:00:27 GMT 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:48:53 +0000, Andy Wootton
<andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> baza wrote:
>
> > Andy Wootton wrote:
> >
> >> Just in case you don't know, Canonical are again offering to send you
> >> 10 free copies on CD when Hoary Hedgehog is released.
> >>
> >> I feel slightly uncomfortable taking free stuff from Africa (even via
> >> the Isle of Man) but when the guy's list of 'what I did in the
> >> holidays' includes "went into space'" I guess it's OK to take our
> >> share of the Ubuntu love to pass on to those less fortunate...
> >>
> >> Woo
> >
> > Do you have a URL for that?
> >
> > Baza
>
> http://shipit.ubuntulinux.org/

The version I tried the other week is 5.04  But, it's a pre-release so
I expected some bugs.  Which I found :-(((  Like the taskbar at the
top of the screen.  I dragged it to the left hand side but it resized
at the same time.  Nothing I did would make it smaller again.  Which
is when I decided to try the original discs I had again - remember
they wouldn't work?  This time they did :-))) So Perhaps I simply had
a dodgy one last time?  Anyway, I've put my order in for the next one
because It looks ok and I don't give up easily ;-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street