[Wolves] Linspire has killed my Ubuntu

Old Dan djones9960 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:56:31 GMT 2005

On 24 Mar 2005 15:59:13 -0000, MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com
<MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com> wrote:
> Kevan wrote:
> > I think most people's gripes with Linspire stems > from the
> fact that
> > they use proprietary software as standard.
>
> Do they? Where?
Doesn't it come with Adobe Reader or some crap like that?

What I don't like about them is the fact that they're charging people
like 30 quid a year for stuff which is basically free.  Have they
released the click'n'run code(which, the last I knew(and I have tried
it, more fool me), just sits on top of apt) to the Open Source
community yet or not?  I suspect not.  I just hope they're giving some
of their profits to the EFF or OSDN or whoever.

Fuckers.  Like Aq says, fuck a bunch of Linspire.  :)

--
Dan