[Wolves] Old, old AMD CPU's

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:36:24 BST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:07:18 +0100, Andrew Lewis
<andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since you're in Cheslyn Hay, have you tried nomad computers near the pet
> shop and the collier's arms? I work there, and I'm sure we can do a
> reasonable deal on a K6/2. We do lots of second hand stuff, and we're on
> ebay too.
>
> Now, if that's not a plug, I don't know what is....
>
> Andrew

Ha, knowing Ian he'd charge me double :-)  As you can gather, yes, I
know both Ian and Al.  I used to pop in frequently before Ian moved
over to computers big time.  Hardly ever get the chance now.
Hopefully this one that Adam has offered will be perfect, but thanks
for the link.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer