[Wolves] Blog Trackbacks

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 14:06:12 BST 2005

'Afternoon all,

I'm currently wanting to post a polite response to Ade's recent blog, however, as I was
planning to blog on the subject myself tonight, I'd like to do it on my own blog.
I have a vague idea that I could somehow refer to it from a post on my blog using trackbacks.

However, I'm not sure how these work.  Can someone clever explain to me what exactly a
trackback is for and how they should be used?

Apologies if I'm being a bit dim, but its a hard life being a woman these days, and I need
some men to explain it to me :-)

thanks in advance

Kat