[Wolves] Blog Trackbacks

Ade adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 23:51:36 BST 2005

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:13:10 +0100, Katherine Goodwin
<kat at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:
> Ade wrote:
>
> >>On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:57:56 +0100, Katherine Goodwin
> >><kat at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:
> >>

> ><snip>

> >Ahah, touche young Kat !
> >
> >Sorry I have no-idea about trackbacks but for those who want to follow
> >this and/or add their comments, my blog post is here
> >http://www.adrianbradshaw.co.uk/?p=58
> >

> Right, I've got my trackback working - it adds my blog posting as a
> comment on Ade's blog, so if people want to join in (please do) - they
> can post comments on either Ade's or my blog:
> http://kat.codepoets.co.uk/kat/blog
>
> Kat

I noticed that Kats trackback only leaves the first paragraph of her
comment on my site and doesnt seem to link back to hers. As I know
bugger all about how tackbacks are supposed to work, Ive added a link
to her comment that links back to her blog.