[Wolves] I installed kubuntu recently BUT.............

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 2 12:35:34 BST 2005

I will have a go at that 'Ping command' soon and let
people know how i get on.
If that don't work i may try downloading drivers for
my sound card (realteak) and ethernet (VIA Rhine) for
internet.  I use Mandrake mainly and it autoconfigs
everything and assumed so would Kubuntu.
(on booting kubuntu it does complain about unable to
load '/lib' files 'don't exsist')

Cheers

Bob

--- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>