[Wolves] I installed kubuntu recently BUT.............

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 2 20:45:42 BST 2005

Hello,

I have tryed Ping and 'ping localhost' commands but i
just get a long list of some memory on a localhost.  I
had to stop the terminal as it just went on and on.

During 'verbose' of kubuntu at start up and shut down
I quickly writen down (it was similar to this):

/lib/module/2.6.1.8.1-12mdk/modules.dep no such file
exist FATAL ERROR

The /lib/module folder has my drivers folder. So i may
have to install drivers for sound (realtek) and
ethernet (VIA Rhine).

Any other ideas please let me know.

Thanks

Bob