[Wolves] Linux on an old PC

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:00:16 BST 2005

On 5/3/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm puzzled too? in your second paragraph your saying he doesn't want GUI then
> in the last paragraph I read it that he does, which is it me old China?

I believe he did that with some earlier versions of SuSE just to see
if it would install :-)  I suspect he might be trying to install a bit
too much though.  Being in Germany it's a bit difficult of course to
know for sure.  When I try with this old box of mine in a few months I
might be able to find out more...or being me perhaps not ;-)))

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street