[Wolves] Linux on an old PC

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 12:02:11 BST 2005

On 5/3/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 May 2005 10:58, Kevanf1 wrote:
>
> > I believe he did that with some earlier versions of SuSE just to see
> > if it would install :-) I suspect he might be trying to install a bit
> > too much though. Being in Germany it's a bit difficult of course to
> > know for sure. When I try with this old box of mine in a few months I
> > might be able to find out more...or being me perhaps not ;-)))
>
> What you need is a Babel fish stuck in your ear :P
>
> (For all those too you to remember the original, Babel fish universal
> translator, Hitch Hikers guide to the Galaxy. I bet this remake will be crap)
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Peter Cannon.
> peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
> Fedora Core 3 & Suse Pro 9.2
>
> "There is every excuse for not knowing
> there is no excuse for not asking"

I shall not even bother going to watch it, the original was crap.
Sorry, the only comic sci-fi I have ever enjoyed (only the first
couple of series at that) was Red Dwarf.  I just hate comic sci-fi.
It disgusted me that they had to have stupid and ridiculous bits in
the new Doctor Who - a wheelie bin eating somebody, aliens farting
left, right and centre...please, no!  I know it's probably sacrilige
to bad mouth HHGTTG but in my book it's the same as the Pratchett
stuff, awful.  I'm more into the decent serious E.E Doc Smith type
sci-fi or Crichton's stuff like 'Prey'.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer