[Wolves] download from Mirror service

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:50:18 BST 2005

Done 28.6Mb in 2minutes 28 seconds!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  Gotcha!  I was only kidding.

Seriously, though, there is a new Ultra-Hi speed Internet, not the
ADSL2, but the one (I can't remember the actual name) that are capable
of downloading a full movie DVD in 8 minutes (Hey, that's pretty
quick!).  It's been tested from Berkley university to a beta testers
in Belgium.  (That's wot I heard about, unless any of you thinks I'm
wrong.  If so, please correct me!)

Cheers!

Tim.

PS.  the 2min 28sec joke - ....  Oh I wish!!!  for £9.99 a month!
That'd be the day!