[Wolves] Hello - first post from me !

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:02:00 BST 2005

On 5/4/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 May 2005 20:38, Tim Childe wrote:
>
> > Hello
>
> Hi Tim
>
> You'll get on well here, first post and its regarding Ubantu, they'll love you
> to bits. ;-)
>
> I don't use it and have no desire to either I'm too lazy to faff around with
> flaky distros, (your first post I rest my case:-)
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Peter Cannon.
> peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
> Fedora Core 3 & Suse Pro 9.2
>
> "There is every excuse for not knowing
> there is no excuse for not asking"

See Tim, PC loves you so much he's posted it twice...
;-))))))))

Ub'u'ntu is ok and I have it installed on one of my disks.  I just
tend to prefer SuSE even though I have never got any of my legal DVD's
to run on it.  Which is a stupid situation when you realise that they
(the films) were rendered on Linux workstations.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street