[Wolves] Hello - first post from me !

Tim Childe tim.childe.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:42:54 BST 2005

On 5/5/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thursday 05 May 2005 14:01, Tim Childe wrote:

> > Fortunately, after years working in IT, the partition that may have
> > gone is only OS and APPS - all my data is very safe, even if not
> > backuped up.
>
> Ahhhhhhhh! you swine, your an expert, and theres me a mere pleb trying to
> teach you how to suck eggs ;-)

Unfortunately I only suck M$ eggs, I'm still just a user at Linux.
Hopefully not for too long though !!

On 5/5/05, Steve Parkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:

> On 5 May 2005, at 13:20, Tim Childe wrote:
>
> > ps I'm not going to give up on linux this time, as I think I'm going
> > to be teaching it next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> Sounds cool, where do you teach? I might drop by and see if any jobs
> are in the offing I've been considering a return to a few hours
> teaching next term ;-)

Hmm, but if I tell you, you might apply here, then I wouldn't be able
to teach it !!!!!
We're hoping to use Linux to teach Operating Systems, as you can
actually get into the cogs of linux where M$ hides everything in the
depths nowadays.

Tim.C
IT Lecturer
Halesowen College