[Wolves] Hello - first post from me !

Tim Childe tim.childe.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:09:06 BST 2005

Apologies for the shrapnel postings ;-)

I've just discovered the linux fdisk - hey, I said I was a beginner!!

I have got this from it...

Disk /dev/hde: 40.9 GB, 40982151168 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 4982 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes

Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
/dev/hde1 * 1 1275 10241406 c W95 FAT32 (LBA)
/dev/hde2 1276 4982 29776477+ f W95 Ext'd (LBA)
/dev/hde5 1276 3825 20482843+ b W95 FAT32
/dev/hde6 3826 4982 9293571 b W95 FAT32

I don't remember hde2 being there, in fact I'm sure it wasn't.

So, I think I have the culprit, now what do I do to get it back without
killing my partition off ???????

Tim.C

--
Tim.C