[Wolves] Ubuntu

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:13:20 BST 2005

Hi Chris,

Originally that was the very thing that put me off Ubuntu as well. I used to
use Yoper which is KDE centric but I needed a small, fast distro for an old
laptop and stumbled across Beatrix. After an hour of using Gnome I was sold,
there was no reason for me not to give Ubuntu a go now so I tried it and
loved it and haven't gone on my usual distro-hunt (where I keep looking for
something better) since :)

Chris (Deusiah)