[Wolves] Announcing the West Midlands PHP user group

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 13:57:32 BST 2005

Hi all,

Something I have been considering for quite some is
setting up a west mids PHP user group. This will not
involve meets at first and will instead be mainly
mailing list based. The idea is to create place where
PHP related help and discussion can occur and not
pollute lists such as Wolves LUG.

Another reason I have set this up is that I am
training a lot of people in AMP at the moment and it
would be a great resource to access. I would suggest
Wolves LUG, but many of these people are not Linux
folk.

Anyway, the (simple) website is http://www.phpwm.org/
and you can subscribe to the list at:

Cheers,

  Jono

Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician