[Wolves] Linux Format

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Mon May 9 15:06:29 BST 2005

Peter Cannon wrote:

>Hi All
>
>I invested £6.99 for the latest edition of Linux Format at the weekend, what a
>brilliant issue....
>
>I don't buy it every month, works out a bit expensive plus you end up throwing
>them away due to lack of storage space, but on this occasion it was £6.99
>well spent. :-)

It's cheaper if you subscribe. I've asked them to produce an even
cheaper subscription-only version without a cover disk for those of us
with broadband but no shelf space.

If you agree then please write/email in to tell them. "You're the 15th
person I've told today - THERE'S NO INTEREST IN A DISKLESS VERSION!"

Woo

[ Originally posted at 12:33 from the wrong address ]