[Wolves] LUGRadio Adverts

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue May 10 10:02:04 BST 2005

On 10 May 2005 07:10, David Goodwin wrote

> Barbie - you could utilise your position working for a large mail
> filtering company to add small adverts at the bottom of all email ;)
>
> (It would also be better reading than corporate disclaimers)

Indeed it would. However, MessageLabs are in the process of farming off their bannering feature to another company as fast as we can, cause it's a right pain. Bear in mind the ratio of emails with image banners compared to ham emails is rather high.

Barbie.
--
Barbie (@missbarbell.co.uk) | Birmingham Perl Mongers user group | http://birmingham.pm.org/