[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 85, Issue 17

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:10:46 BST 2005

On 5/10/05, Deusiah <deusiah at gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't worry I know how to turn it off I just didn't know anyone
> disliked it so much. I think HTML email has it's uses but perhaps for
> something like this it's pointless.

I personally never use it.  I tend to delete anything I get in html if
I download it on my Windows PC as well.  Unless my mail reader
automatically reads it in plain text.  GMail, Yahoo Mail and my POP
reader - Pegasus - allow me to do this.  With Linux I use KMail set up
to read plain text.  I believe it has helped me to keep virii and
other nasties away for the 9 years I have been using the internet and
mail :-)))

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer