[Wolves] Kubuntu Humble Pie

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed May 11 15:08:08 BST 2005

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 13:32, Stuart Langridge wrote:

> Best bet is probably the mailing list
> (http://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users) or Jonathan
> Riddell personally (http://jriddell.org/) who will no doubt pass your
> congrats on to the rest of the team.

Oh dear

The storm clouds are looming! eth0 is disabled for some reason I plonked in a
PCMCIA 3com network card that all the other Distro recognise and tried to get
internet access.

The Administrator mode don't work! the box opens, I put in my password but
nothing happens now because there is no root login your stuffed :-(

Also seeing as this is an IBM there is a module nvram that should should get
sound going insmod nvram (which is the command to invoke this) doesn't
work. :-(

Oh dear

--

Regards,