[Wolves] palm os connection

David Morley davmor2 at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 22:07:50 BST 2005

I've been getting all the linux mags for cover disks and info so I have lots
of different distro's if anyone wants copies.(can't do Suse 9.2 though dual
layer dvd for 32/64 bit. But i do have sigle layer 32 bit only copy I can
burn.). I have a Tapwave Zodiac 2 which runs palm os. (not sure which
version as the paper work with isn't up to much.). linux logs it as a device
called Tapwave, Inc. /serial #:Tapwave0001 and then a load of ohci_USB stuff
but I can't get it to sync.  When I hit the hotsync button on the USB cradle
the device registers but there is no /dev/USB tag to sym-link it to
/dev/pilot.  So how do I hotsync it? I'm currently tatting with Kubuntu AMD
64 Bit.  Can anyone help please.