[Wolves] Hello - first post from me !

kev adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Fri May 13 20:09:39 BST 2005

On Friday 13 May 2005 12:55, Tim Childe wrote:
> Thanks, excellent
>  I'd guess, though, that that mode switches between mouse (relative) and
> pen (absolute).
>  This is the main setting I'm after, as I use mine mostly as a mouse.

I think that's set from this section

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Cursor1"
        Driver      "wacom"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/input/event0"
        Option      "Type" "cursor"
        Option      "Mode" "Relative"
        Option      "USB"
EndSection

I didn't know I had a mouse with my wacom volito until three days ago when I
was throwing the box away & a mouse fell out!  Unfortunately it's a crap
mouse but what the hell it's a very cheap tablet - two mice & a stylus is
probably enough for now ;~)

kev