[Wolves] Anyone knows second-hand laptop's price around wolves?

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Sun May 15 22:40:17 BST 2005

On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 09:44:15PM +0100, alex yan wrote:
> In order to do my project conveniently, I'm thinking to buy a cheap and
> runnable 2nd-hand laptop to install Linux if it is affordable.
>
> Anyone got ideas about it?

Hi,
I bought an IBM ThinkPad x22 from these people:

OCM Business Systems, www.ocmbiz.com, 01386 555008

Service was very good and the laptop arrived on the day they said it would. I'm
not sure whether you'd be able to get the same laptop as it was partly through
the company I work for as they disposed their old laptops. Failing that there
is always www.laptopshop.co.uk.

Cheers,
	Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic