[Wolves] Anyone knows second-hand laptop's price around wolves?

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Mon May 16 08:06:01 BST 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 07:56:35AM +0100, David Goodwin wrote:
> I would suggest one shop (although I don't know if they're really any
> good or not) who I drive past every morning near spagetti, just off the
> A38... (un)fortunately I can't remember their name.

I know the one you mean, and I wouldn't touch it with the rough end of a sh*tty
stick. I went there once and they had no stock and although the guy in the
shop was friendly enough his language was peppered with expletives [*]. Didn't
give me a good feeling about the place.

Lee

[*] Yes, I do swear like a trooper, but not when I'm dealing with potential
clients :)

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic