[Wolves] Linux compatible MP3 player

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Mon May 16 09:26:05 BST 2005

Deusiah wrote:
> I'd still go with an iRiver but one of the older ones, you don't need
> a colour screen on a music player anyway.

Our's aren't colour either.

> I opted for the iHP-120, should have gone for the iHP-140 which as you
> may have guessed has a 40GB drive as opposed to a 20GB one.

My concern was that if we dropped something with a hdd inside it there
would be a large chance of data loss.. and without a hard disk I would
expect it to be lighter, more durable and have a longer battery life.

> I can vouch for the ease of use and great sound quality of this
> product. It's very useful having a 20GB drive that you can carry
> around.

No doubt. 1gb is enough for me currently... I can store enough rock and
podcasts to keep me distracted for some time....

David.

--
David Goodwin
w: http://www.clocksoft.com