[Wolves] Linux compatible MP3 player

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:00:36 BST 2005

I never said yours were colour. Andy said the new iRiver devices had
gone MS, these are colour apart from that there's nothing special
about them.

Yes there is a better chance of data loss but my music is just a copy
of what I already have on my PC so loosing it would not be a problem.

If 1GB is good enough for you great, flash players are lighter and do
have a longer battery life but 1GB wasn't big enough for my music
collection which is currently around 5GB.

I'd still go for an iRiver HD player :P

Chris