[Wolves] Re: Hello - first post from me !

Tim Childe tim.childe.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:07:21 BST 2005

 Actually, I find bottom posting (as I guess it's called) really annoying. I
hate having to scroll down through a quote of an email that i've just read
looking for a new comment that often ends up as "Thanks for that" or "Ok
I'll try that"
 Of course, if you're replying to specific bits, then you chop and change
and write in the middle.
 If it annoys people though, I'll just stop quoting text on most posts. i
wouldn't want to upset any one ;-)
 Tim.C
 ps what I find most annoying is when people forget to change the subject
etc when the topic changes - Ooops !