[Wolves] Linux compatible MP3 player

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Mon May 16 11:18:37 BST 2005

Deusiah wrote:
> I never said yours were colour. Andy said the new iRiver devices had
> gone MS, these are colour apart from that there's nothing special
> about them.

Oh have they? That's a shame. Clearly I didn't read that ;)

> Yes there is a better chance of data loss but my music is just a copy
> of what I already have on my PC so loosing it would not be a problem.
>
> If 1GB is good enough for you great, flash players are lighter and do
> have a longer battery life but 1GB wasn't big enough for my music
> collection which is currently around 5GB.

Ah... in that case it sounds like we have a different view on music
organisation/distribution - I prefer to keep all music on a hard disk
somewhere (after ripping from cd), and just carry a subset (which I
might change on a daily/weekly/...) basis to listen to.

Blah