[Wolves] Linux compatible MP3 player

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Mon May 16 11:34:22 BST 2005

<snip>
David Goodwin wrote :

> Ah... in that case it sounds like we have a different view on music
> organisation/distribution - I prefer to keep all music on a hard disk
> somewhere (after ripping from cd), and just carry a subset (which I
> might change on a daily/weekly/...) basis to listen to.

I don't... but I like to use my player in the gym, and the hard drive ones are too big for
someone with no pockets... (I beleive there was a conversation at the LUG some
time ago about precisely where I stow it...) so it had to be a flash one.  1GB keeps me
going for a while though, and had it been out when i purchased, I expect with the 2GB one
i would hardly ever have changed the music