[Wolves] Re: Hello - first post from me !

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:31:26 BST 2005

On 5/16/05, Tim Childe <tim.childe.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> (I post this just so as people don't get the wrong idea about what I'm new
> to !!)
>

> On 5/16/05, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Tim, I won't regale you with all the mistakes I made with my first
> > tentative forays onto the web.  Let's just say it was back in Jan
> > 1996
>

> I was very active on a BBS called NOTES (on VAX/VMS) through JANET back in
> 1988.
>
> I think that beats yours by about 8 years ;-)
>
> Been there, flamed that !!!!!
>

> Tim.C

:-)))  where's my fire extinguisher then ;-)  Crikey there used to be
some absolutely crazy flames going about when I started so you no
doubt saw the fire of London ;-)  Half the time the original argument
was long forgotten.

JANET.... I remember it well.  We were part of that network (of
course) at the old Art and Law Library.  Is it still around?  I don't
mean that library either that's long gone.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street