[Wolves] Editors

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:47:00 BST 2005

Yeah I just checked, it's a shortcut to Nano.

I have been using Vi over Nano recently and I'm beginning to like it,
it has a lot of features. Haven't been able to get PHP syntax
highlighting working though. Emacs looks quite interesting as it does
so many thing. Is it as text editor or a muti-purpose tool? Haven't
been able to get syntax highlighting working on that either.

At the moment, Nano, Vi and Emacs are on a par for me. I don't favour
any over the other. Nano's quick. Vi's quick and powerful Emacs is
quick and very very full featured not sure if that's a good or bad
thing though :)

Chris