[Wolves] Error message decoding...

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Tue May 17 10:42:31 BST 2005

> General Error
>
> Could not delete stale confirm data
>
> DEBUG MODE
>
> SQL Error : 1146 Table 'staffslu_xmb1.phpbb_confirm' doesn't exist
>
> DELETE FROM phpbb_confirm WHERE session_id NOT IN
> ('8a3b24045fda46e34c57f066bb446e3f',
> 'f818a2b6b62d2875c59339b36a247ae8',
> '52bf4b5a7ef384c04b78ae922e11f510',
> 'e7790191225ea58af6e94272f01a614c',
> '66cc770f405ab5869171aeea3cf647d7')
>
> Line : 928
> File : usercp_register.php

> Any ideas about what is going on or what needs to be done?  It is a
> server side problem I have been assured of that by the site admin.
> But, he doesn't know how to fix it and neither does the hosting
> company.  It's for the Staffs LUG forum and doesn't see much action
> but at the moment it will not see any :-(((

Sorry to ask teh stupid question, does the table phpbb_confirm exist in
the database? If not, can you recreate it using the schemas provided
with the document of phpbb?

Browser or OS shouldn't make any difference to the above. phpBB
maintains it's own internal session information, from what I've gathered
over time (I'm not really sure why though).

David.
--
David Goodwin
w: http://www.clocksoft.com