[Wolves] Why does Ubuntu want the CD to install portmap?

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:48:13 BST 2005

I was talking about Desktop use but I fully agree with the whole
administration thing. I too think it's better the way it currently is,
as you pointed out it requires you to either have a good knowledge of
what your working on or gain that knowledge to work on it which
ultimately will lead to a better setup of your system. However now
that MS has made everything so "easy". Does Linux have a chance of
replacing Windows in the administration area if so many people want
GUI and big named products?

Chris