[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum?

Deusiah deusiah at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:58:04 BST 2005

You know just 30 minutes ago I was thinking what is the point of
mailing lists? I'm guessing they were around before forums or
something?

With forums you can edit your posts, have all the threads displayed in
a nice legible format. It doesn't  take up any space in your email
account and you have a permanent reachable record for anything that's
been discussed. Fair enough you can look through the archives but I
don't think they are so accessible as a forum.

Perhaps I'm missing something out? I don't know much about mailing
lists and this is the first one I have ever joined.

Chris