[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum?

mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 17 22:26:43 BST 2005

Hi all
apart from the number of emails recieved that I haven't a clue as to what
the problem is let alone any understanding of the answer, there is no readily
accessible history using a mailing list in place of a forum.
As i recently joined the mailing list to find out what was going on my conclusion
was that the wolveslug was missing a forum, judging by the content and number
of the daily emails, which are predominantly of the problem aired problem
solved type rather than informative news of future events.
Just an observation really.

Mad Malc