[Wolves] Broadband recommendations

mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk mad-malc at tiscali.co.uk
Tue May 17 23:04:51 BST 2005

Picking a Broad Band supplier is easy, changing one is more difficult. As
you say plusnet are waving connection fees but there's a sting if you wish
to leave in the future.
My thoughts are that you should pick the best deal now but try to look at
somewhere like
www.adslguide.org.uk
to see what the existing customer base (that's if they've got one) think
of the company.
My money is also on a future consolidation and shake up of the ISP's with
some of the less financially succesful ones being taken over by other more
financially strong ISP's/ investor type organisations.
Either way I doubt that many of the present suppliers will still be around
in 5 years.

Mad Malc