[Wolves] Badly in need of a forum?

Chris Ball chris at mnemonik.net
Wed May 18 10:20:05 BST 2005

Quoting Deusiah <deusiah at gmail.com>:

> For me forums will always be superior to mailing lists which in my
> opinion are just a way of misusing a technology for something it was
> not intended for. The result of which is messy formatting caused by
> everyone not using the same client.
>
> Chris

Sorry Chris, it's been mentioned in this thread of mails a couple of times but
there was no need for you to quote the entirity of the previous conversations
underneath your point.

Can we all shut up about this now, I doubt there will be an 'official'
WolvesLug
forum, but there's nothing stopping people going out and creating one of their
own. Problem solved, lets get back to taking the piss out of Fedora users :)